First of all, thank you for subscribing to our newsletter. (If you’ve not yet done so, you can sign up at the bottom of the page)
We will send you emails every season with details of new kilt accessories that we have added to our store, plus exclusive savings just for you.
To ensure make sure you receive these, you will need to whitelist emails from Kilt Socks UK.
Why is this important?
Many e-mail and internet service providers have put in aggressive programs and filtering system to block unwanted e-mails (also known as spam).
Kilt Socks UK applauds their intention to protect all of us from spam, but occasionally these programs block e-mails that you actually want to get.
Solution: Add Kilt Socks UK to your Contacts List
Your contacts are a list of people who you want to receive emails from (and the system will never block those).
It’s a way for you to tell your email provider that you are happy to receive Kilt Socks UK newsletters in your inbox.
How to add Kilt Socks UK to your Trusted Contacts List
Of course, every e-mail system is different. Below are instructions for some of the more popular ones. If yours isn’t here, please contact your ISP’s customer service for their instructions.
Also if you forward us their answer, then we will add it on this page for others.
- In your inbox, find an email from office @ endrick trading co uk (ex your welcome email)
- Drag this email to the “primary” tab of your inbox.
- Add us to your contacts, so we can be friends.
- You’ll see that all our emails will go to your primary folder in the future!
When opening an email message, a “+” symbol should display next to From: and the sender’s name. Select this and an “Add to contacts” pop-up should appear. Click Save, and that’s it.
Apple Mac Mail
Select “Mail” and “Preferences” from the top menu.
In the “Preferences” window, click the “Rules” icon.
Click the “Add Rule” button.
In the “Rules” window, type a name for your rule in the “Description” field.
Use the following settings: “If any of the following conditions are met: From Contains.”
Type our email address (office @ endrick trading co uk ) in the text field beside “Contains.”
Select “Move Message” and “Inbox” from the drop-down menus. Click “Ok” to save the rule.
Outlook 2003 & Later
Right-click on the message in your inbox.
Select “Junk E-mail” from the menu.
Click “Add Sender to Safe Senders List.”
1. Click “Options” in the upper right hand corner.
2. At the top of the page, click on the “Junk E-mail Protection” Link
3. Next, click on “Safe List”, which is down near the bottom
4. Copy and paste office @ endrick trading co uk where it says “Type an address or domain”
5. Click the “Add” button