We like to make your life as simple as possible, so we offer free standard delivery to all postcodes in the United Kingdom, as well as Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland.
Upgraded premium delivery is also available, because we know that sometimes life gets hectic and you may end up needing a fresh pair of kilt socks at the very last minute. With upgraded premium delivery you can arrange for fast, next working day delivery.
All deliveries are Monday to Friday. Please note – we can not deliver at weekends on Saturdays and Sundays.
Standard UK Delivery – FREE
Our standard delivery is 2 to 3 working days.
We use Royal Mail parcel service for the majority of our deliveries to give a secure and reliable trackable service. On dispatch, we will email you confirmation and tracking.
Express UK Delivery – £4.95*
(for orders received before 1pm between Monday and Thursday)
We use two methods of shipment for next day delivery depending on the item. The first is Royal Mail Special Delivery, which should be delivered before 1pm Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
The second method is UPS and delivery will take place between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS APPLY FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY:
- Orders must reach our office by 1pm the preceding day. Orders received after 1pm may still be eligible for next day delivery although this is not always possible.
- Orders received after 1pm on Fridays will be delivered on the following Monday. Orders received after 1pm on Saturday or Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday.
- We endeavour to stock all products, however at busy times of the year and occasionally due to suppliers, there may be times when we are out of stock of a product and we shall advise you accordingly.
- All deliveries must be signed for by an adult over 18 years of age. If there is no one at the address the carriers will attempt delivery to a neighbour and obtain a signature – a card will be left at your address stating where the parcel has been left.
- Parcels can be left safe without a signature in a safe place, if requested, but from this point you the customer are liable for the goods and our carriers and Endrick Trading Ltd will no longer be responsible.
- Next day delivery is only available in mainland UK.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, however we will endeavour to reach this target and rarely experience any difficulties. In the event an item is not delivered we shall not be liable to refund the delivery charges.
Short delivered/damaged goods
Notification of goods short delivered or damaged in transit must be received by us in writing within 3 days of delivery. Failure to comply with these instructions may invalidate subsequent claims.